Pageant of the Masters
Your Pageant of the Masters Hotel
Boutique Festival Accommodations
- Boutique Oceanfront Accommodations
- The Awe-Inspiring Rooftop Lounge (Pefect for Pre-Show Drinks!)
- Easy Access to the Pageant of the Masters (A 5 Minute Ride)
- Parking & WiFi Included
Quick Facts About the Pageant of the Masters
The Pageant of Arts is a phenomenal spectacle that gets better each and every year. As you start planning your trip to Laguna Beach, take a look at the essential information for the festival!
- Address: 650 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Price of Admission: $15.00 – $240.00
- Runtime: 90 Minutes
- Theatre Capacity: 2,600 Seats
- Picnic Policy: Bring Your Own Food and Beverage (Coolers No Larger than 15” by 15” by 15”)
- Alcohol Policy: BYOB (No Glass, Please)
- Dress Code: Come as You Are (But Think About Bringing a Sweater or Jacket)
Work of art
Pageant of the Masters Tickets
Pageant of the Masters Seating Chart
The Pageant of the Masters is held in a 2,600-seat, outdoor amphitheater, adjacent to the Festival of the Arts of Laguna Beach. If you want to see the full range of nuance, detail, and finesse of the tableau vivant, we recommend buying seats early and sitting in the Loge Center section. However, you’ll still have a great time (and save some money) in the Main Tier or Director’s Tier.
Pageant of the Masters Parking & Directions
La Casa del Camino is located just 1.3 miles from the Pageant of the Masters grounds. Whether you plan to drive, rent a bike, or hop on the bus, our oceanfront hotel puts you front and center for Orange County’s most icon arts festival!
Parking near Pageant of the Masters can be challenging during peak hours. The festival grounds offer limited free parking, but most guests take advantage of metered street parking or paid lots downtown. Parking for the pageant can cost up to $15.00 and parking at La Casa del Camino is always free.
UBER & BUS
Don’t feel like driving? Uber fares begin at $5.00 each way, or you can pick up the #1 Bus or the Downtown/Ritz Bus from the end of our block northbound to the Laguna Beach bus station. From there, it’s a five-minute walk to the festival grounds. If you’re already out and about in Downtown Laguna Beach, the festival is an easy five-minute walk.